Manage information technology services for your business via the Web and take control over another computer remotely. These include Patches & Updates, and Audit & Inventory.
Patches & Updates
SG1’s patch management software automatically keeps servers, and workstations up-to-date with the latest important security patches and software updates. We schedule all updates with your business in mind, meaning you won’t interrupt your everyday operations. If there is an unintended impact on certain software applications, the Rollback page removes patches after they have been installed on a system.
Audit & Inventory
SG1 can keep an accurate and up-to-date inventory of your business equipment and software via our audit and inventory software. Through our audit system, we are able to automate all audits, saving you valuable time. With the audit feature, you can schedule machine audits in any way that you see fit. All audit information is stored on your cloud server, meaning it is available on demand.
- Summary of hardware devices (i.e. manufacturer and model numbers, tech specs, and configurations)
- Detailed list of all software applications
- Audit schedule
- Compare current audits to the initial baseline audit
- Compare recent audits against the baseline
- Manufacturer and model number
Having comprehensive data allows you to:
- Close security holes
- Reduce interoperability issues
- Examine hardware/software policy issues
- Inventory computers without interrupting users
SG1 can manage your site and network assets via our asset tracking software. This offering includes:
Site Asset Management:
- Site Asset Tracking
- Asset Order / Delivery / Installation Tracking
- Site Asset Movement Recording and Scheduling
- Ticket System for Equipment Service
- Site Employee Service Desk for IT infrastructure
Total Network Asset Management:
- Asset Tracking
- Asset Order / Delivery Tracking
- Asset Movement Recording and Scheduling
- Asset PO generation and approval escalation automation
Simply control by implementing our remote policy management module that dictates what your users can and cannot do on their office computer. By far, the easiest way for you to designate how you want your employees to use their workstation is to create groups with preset settings and permissions, create the user and add them a group.
24/7 Service Desk
You can’t schedule when things go wrong, that’s why we have technicians ready to offer 24/7 Service Desk support should something ever happen. Unlike other providers, we staff our technicians in-house rather than outsource them to technicians that work remotely. This means you’ll work with the same technician each time who will get to know you and your business.
- ITIL V3 Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance
- All our Service Desk agents are based in North-America
- FERPA Best-Practices followed for Educational clients
- Launch & track tickets through our ticketing system via ServiceNow™
- Chat with service technicians in real time on opened tickets
- 24/7, After-hours only, and Business-Day support available
- Access a self-service Knowledge Base for common issues
- Software and hardware issues troubleshooting
- Policy management assistance
- Network assistance
- Account management
- Detailed reporting and recorded calls to ensure quality
How We Work
Cloud projects can be very frustrating without the proper planning and implementation. We have a solid proven process to make it as seamless as possible.
Ready to Get Started?
Ready to transfer your infrastructure to the cloud or really curious about our process? Drop us a note or give us a call (817) 382 – 3005; we’re happy to answer all your questions.